Recycle your old kitchen and save up to £2,500! With our kitchen recycle scheme
Here’s how you can save energy & money with our kitchen scrappage deal…
How does it work?
- We can reduce the price of your new kitchen if we can recycle your old kitchen.
- Part of the discount comes from using your old kitchen counter tops and cabinets in our top of the range heating system. Our eco-friendly heating systems allows us to use your old kitchen as burning fuel and reduce our energy bill whilst not damaging the environment.
- Secondly, Our factory makes use of more recycled wood than any other in the wood panel industry. Our highly advanced bespoke recycling machinery ensures our recycled wood is processed into a high quality re-usable wood fibre for use in our boards. We use up to 40% recycled fibre in our board production.
- We not only recycle and dispose of our own wood, but we also provide a comprehensive disposal service to our suppliers. Through our waste programme we also significantly reduce the amount of contaminants that go to landfill. By working with our waste management partners we achieve a 98% recycling figure.
- At DM Design we are always looking for ways to be more environmentally friendly. We have a biomass boiler installed in our factory that is used to heat the whole factory. We also source all our products from suppliers who are FSC certified.
- The money we generate from recycling our waste, rather than paying to send it to a landfill, is passed onto you via our ecokitchen scrappage deal, enabling us to offer you this exclusive discount off your new eco friendly kitchen.
What happens next?
- After completing this form, you will be contacted by a member of our customer service team. They are super friendly so expect a great call.
- Our team will explain the process and ensure that you fit the criteria to qualify for a discount.
- It is important to let the adviser know the age of your kitchen that you are looking for as well as some information about your old kitchen. This will help the adviser confirm your entitlement for the discount on your new kitchen.
- Should you wish to continue, the adviser will arrange a convenient time to send out one of our design specialists who will visit your property with samples and brochures.
- Because every kitchen is unique we offer this service free of charge so that you can have a discussion about what it is you want and what savings you could make.