If you are not satisfied with any aspect of our service, please tell us about your complaint:
- Tel: 01236 739200 (Main line)
- Tel: 01236 784193 (Direct Line)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: DM Design, 1 Deerdykes Place, Westfield Ind Area, Cumbernauld G68 9HE
STEP BY STEP COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE:
If you’re not completely happy with our service we’d like to hear about it, that way we can do something to put it right. We do everything we can to make sure our customers get the best products and service possible. However, sometimes we may not get things right the first time. If this happens, we want you to tell us what went wrong so we can put matters right.
We want to:
- Make it easy for you to tell us what went wrong
- Give your complaint the attention it deserves
- Resolve your complaint fairly and without delay
- Make sure you are satisfied with how your complaint was resolved
If you are not satisfied with any aspect of our service you can tell us about your complaint in the following ways:
- In Person – call into our office at the address above, we are open Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
- In Writing – To the address above and address your letter to Customer Complaint Manager
- By Telephone – Call us on the above numbers during office hour
- By E mail – use the email address above
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE:
We aim to resolve your complaint straight away, but if we can’t we will write to you within 14 business days to tell you:
- Why we have not resolved your complaint.
- Who is dealing with your complaint.
- When we will contact you again.
We will usually resolve your complaint quickly but if it is complex it may take longer.
We will keep you informed on a regular basis but if you need an update please call us on 01236 784193 and ask to speak to the person handling your complaint.
IF WE CANNOT REACH AGREEMENT WITH YOU
If we cannot agree a solution with you within 8 weeks, we will:
- Send a letter giving our reasons for the delay and an indication of when we expect to provide a final decision
- Issue our final decision letter which will explain our final position.
SALE OF FINANCIAL SERVICES
Our aim is to resolve all complaints internally. However, if your complaint is in relation to the sale of your Finance Agreement, and after receiving our final decision letter, or if 8 weeks have passed, you may have the right to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) , but you must do so within SIX MONTHS of the date of our final response letter.
The Financial Ombudsman Service, South Quay Plaza, 183 Marsh Wall, London, E14 9SR
Tel: 0800 023 4567 Email: email@example.com
Further helpful information can be obtained from visiting the Financial Ombudsman service website: