New Fitted Bedrooms
Specialists in Fitted Bedrooms
Discover dream fitted bedrooms. Choose the perfect fitted bedroom for style, quality, and comfort. Create a space that is what you have in mind and more. When you wake, you want a space that is practical. When you are ready to wind down for sleep, a luxurious environment can make all the difference to the quality of your rest. Enjoy spending quality time in your bespoke bedroom.
Perhaps organising your clothes, shoes and accessories is important for you. Possibly you want to turn an unused awkward corner into valuable storage space. Maybe you want to create ‘his and hers’ areas within your room. Some people ask us to create separate areas within one room for their children. Bedroom space is one of the most used areas in a home. Each quality fitted bedroom starts with an accurate plan. Your fitted bedroom is so much more than a place to sleep. It should be a relaxing sanctuary for quality rest time. It is also a functional space that needs smart storage solutions.
You might also need your fitted bedroom to offer the flexibility of a home office. Create beautiful, practical, individual fitted bedrooms that suit your way of life. Combine stylish storage with useful products to neatly store everything you need. Create a clutter-free fitted bedroom by designing areas of your room for different functions. You can make sure that your mirrors are well lit. You can decide just how much tabletop space you need. Do you need more power sockets for charging devices and for electric hair styling tools? Questions like this are all part of the DM Design planning fitted bedrooms service.
Bedroom Design and Fitting
Ask for full details and prices of our comprehensive fitted bedroom service. Whether you want a traditional look or high gloss contemporary finish, you’ll find a range of options at DM Design. There are lots of options to suit all budgets. Choose the range that provides the features that you want at the price that suits you. Our team of bedroom designers can help you realise your vision.
Hinged doors, sliding interior storage and quality finishes are some examples of fitted bedrooms solutions. An extensive range of woodgrains, acrylics, metals, and glass can combine in any way you choose. Create a bedroom haven with your choice of calming colours, luxurious bedding and plump pillows for the little finishing touches that make your dream fitted bedroom a reality.
Catering for all shapes and sizes of rooms – wall-to-wall custom built – is what we do. Tricky corners, angled ceilings and sloping walls are no problem for the DM Design team. Floor-to-ceiling measurements and planning ensure that your fitted bedroom is unique to you and your home. Arrange for an experienced designer to visit you at home to discuss how to achieve your dream fitted bedroom. We offer fully fitted bedroom installations at reasonable prices to ensure you get the fitted bedroom you want at an affordable cost.
If you’re interested in purchasing a fitted bedroom from DM Design and want the installation process taken care of from start to finish, please contact us to request a quote. One of our bedroom fitting experts will be in touch as soon as possible.
Why Choose Us?
- DM Design offer bespoke services for all of your bedroom requirements
- Our designs are at the forefront of bedroom innovations
- Modern or traditional, with a range of designs to choose from, there is a bedroom for everyone
- To create your perfect bedroom, DM Design can advise you every step of the way
- With over 100,000 designs and over 30 years in the business, we are innovators in bedroom design
SUMMER SALE – Ending Soon
How Our Free Bedroom Design, Fitting and Installation Service Works
1. Contact us and let us know what your requirements are. This will be what we focus on during our bedroom planning in order to design a bedroom that works for you.
2. We’ll gather the information and arrange a convenient time for one of our expert bedroom designers to visit your home.
3. During the home visit, we’ll talk through your ideas and find out what you want out of your bedroom.
4. We’ll then measure your bedroom. Based on these measurements, we can identify the potential bedroom layout options that are available for the space you have.
5. You’ll have the opportunity to take a look at our bedroom range samples to get an idea of how you can expect your new bedroom to look. You’ll also be able to choose from a variety of high-quality bedroom appliances.
6. Once you’ve decided on the style of your bedroom and chosen any additions such as lighting, tiling, and cupboard handles, we can begin work on planning your bedroom in line with your requirements
7. Once you’re happy with the designs, you can then place your order and select a convenient date for your bedroom to be installed
8. Finally, on your chosen date, your new bedroom will be fitted by our skilled team.