New Kitchen Fitting & Installation
If you’re looking to purchase a new kitchen from DM Design and need someone to install it for you, we’re pleased to offer a fitting service in addition to our free kitchen design service.
We deal with the full installation process from start to finish, which includes replacing the existing units with the new ones, fitting sinks and kitchen cupboards, wiring up appliances and disposing of all debris so it doesn’t clutter up your home. The entire installation process is dealt by us from start to finish with minimal disruption to you and your family.
Fitting a new kitchen is a tricky job! There’s a lot that can go wrong, especially when it comes to wiring built-in electrical appliances and connecting up new sinks. Don’t risk doing it yourself – our team of fully qualified kitchen fitters have years of experience that you can trust. We take care of the process from start to finish and source the specialist kitchen fitters you need, so you don’t have to.
We know that the kitchen is the heart of the home, which is why we work as efficiently as possible to minimise the disruption to you and your family. Our kitchen fitting service is quick and we aim to complete all kitchen fittings within four to six weeks. For peace of mind, all of our work is guaranteed. So, if you have any problems, we’re on hand to fix them straight away.
If you want to know more about our kitchen design service, don’t hesitate to contact us. We operate across the UK so if you’d like to book an appointment with one of our kitchen design experts, we’re on hand to help no matter where you’re based. If you’d like to see our designs in person, we also have kitchen showrooms in Cumbernauld, Kirkcaldy, and Aberdeen.
Why Choose Us?
- DM Design offer bespoke services for all of your kitchen requirements.
- Our designs are at the forefront of kitchen innovations.
- Modern or traditional, with a range of designs to choose from, there is a kitchen for everyone.
- To create your perfect kitchen, DM Design can advise you every step of the way.
- With over 100,000 designs, over 30 years in the business, we are innovators in kitchen design.
SUMMER SALE – NOW ON
How Our Free Kitchen Design, Fitting and Installation Service Works
1. Contact us and let us know what your requirements are. This will be what we focus on during our kitchen planning in order to design a kitchen that works for you
2. We’ll gather the information and arrange a convenient time for one of our expert kitchen designers to visit your home
3. During the home visit, we’ll talk through your ideas and find out what you want out of your kitchen.
4. We’ll then measure your kitchen. Based on these measurements, we can identify the potential kitchen layout options that are available for the space you have
5. You’ll have the opportunity to take a look at our kitchen range samples to get an idea of how you can expect your new kitchen to look. You’ll also be able to choose from a variety of high-quality kitchen appliances
6. Once you’ve decided on the style of your kitchen and chosen any additions such as lighting, tiling, and cupboard handles, we can begin work on planning your kitchen in line with your requirements
7. Once you’re happy with the designs, you can then place your order and select a convenient date for your kitchen to be installed
8. Finally, on your chosen date, your new kitchen will be fitted by our skilled team