Free Bathroom Design Service
Fit your bathroom around your by booking a complimentary bathroom design and planning service from DM Design.
Buying a new fitted bathroom is the perfect opportunity to customise and tailor your bathroom to suit your requirements. We don’t believe in a “one size fits all” approach here at DM Design, which is why we offer a free bathroom design and planning service to make sure your bathroom fits around you, and not the other way around.
There’s plenty of bathroom inspiration out there, so it can be difficult to choose the right look. We think the best way to decide on the design is by consulting with a trained bathroom expert who can advise you from start to finish and make your dream bathroom a reality. Best of all, we’re proud to say that our bathroom design service is completely free.
To find out more about our free bathroom design service, we’re always available to talk and offer design advice. Contact us today and one of our expert designers will get back to you as soon as possible. We also have design showrooms in Cumbernauld, Kirkcaldy and Aberdeen, so why not come along and see our stunning designs in person?
WHY CHOOSE US?
Our team of fully qualified professional tradesmen cover every aspect of installation including plumbing, plastering and flooring, so there’s no need to source multiple tradesmen.
Work is completed in a timely fashion with minimal amount of disruption, so your bathroom is ready to use as soon as possible.
We regularly liaise with our bathroom design team to ensure that the exact specifications of your design are met and any issues can be resolved immediately.
We remove your old bathroom suite and dispose of all debris, leaving you with no mess and a stunning new bathroom!
How Our Free Kitchen Design, Fitting and Installation Service Works
1. Contact us and let us know what your requirements are. This will be what we focus on during our bathroom planning in order to design a bathroom that works for you
2. We’ll gather the information and arrange a convenient time for one of our expert bathroom designers to visit your home
3. During the home visit, we’ll talk through your ideas and find out what you want out of your bathroom
4. We’ll then measure your bathroom. Based on these measurements, we can identify the potential bathroom layout options that are available for the space you have
5. You’ll have the opportunity to take a look at our bathroom range samples to get an idea of how you can expect your new bathroom to look. You’ll also be able to choose from a variety of high-quality bathroom appliances
6. Once you’ve decided on the style of your bathroom and chosen any additions such as lighting, tiling, and cupboard handles, we can begin work on planning your bathroom in line with your requirements
7. Once you’re happy with the designs, you can then place your order and select a convenient date for your bathroom to be installed
8. Finally, on your chosen date, your new bathroom will be fitted by our skilled team