New Fitted Kitchens
Specialists in Fitted Kitchens
Creating a newly fitted kitchen is exciting! Choosing the best, attractive, functional and unique kitchen starts with a free design consultation with one of our professional kitchen fitting specialists. Get fitted kitchens designs that meet your needs.
Our custom-built fitted kitchens are beautifully crafted and designed to be practical. Not only can we help you to decide on the perfect layout but we also help to put personal touches into your fitted kitchens. If you have a small galley kitchen, you can add some stylish modern features. If you have a larger kitchen, we can add areas to dine as well as areas to socialise with family and friends. Your kitchen can indeed be the heart of your home. We are confident that our experienced team can create a fitted kitchen that is perfect for you and your lifestyle.
Start by choosing your perfect appliances. Then explore the various styles, colours and finishes available. Are you looking for a traditional kitchen or a sleek contemporary design? Whatever your preference, take a look at our full range of worktops, doors, lighting and handles. You can enjoy putting your own personal stamp onto fitted kitchens. Combine the texture of wood with smooth finishes for your genuinely modern look.
Kitchen Design and Fitting
When you are pleased with your fitted kitchen design plans, we can get started on the production process and, within weeks our local professional kitchen fitting installation team arrives with you. We will work closely with you from the initial design visit right through to completion of your new kitchen. We have experienced and qualified plasterers, joiners, electricians, plumbers, flooring experts and worktop specialists. Kitchen craft experience is gained over many years, and we work with the best so that your fitted kitchen is custom-made and fitted to your specific order.
Every installation is planned and produced with you in mind, as each fitted kitchen is unique. You will be updated on progress, and your installation team are on hand if you have any questions. We treat every installation as if it is our own to make sure you are 100% happy with every detail of your fitted kitchen. Customer satisfaction is our number 1 priority.
Experience the easy and convenient way to get your new fitted kitchen. The DM Design goal is to make sure you have the best possible experience during the design and build of your new fitted kitchen. You can contact us by phone or online to find out more.
If you want to know more about our kitchen fitting and design service, don’t hesitate to contact us. We operate across the UK so if you’d like to book an appointment with one of our kitchen design experts, we’re on hand to help no matter where you’re based. If you’d like to see our designs in person, we also have kitchen showrooms in Cumbernauld (Glasgow), Edinburgh, Aberdeen and across the North UK.
Why Choose Us?
- DM Design offer bespoke services for all of your kitchen requirements.
- Our designs are at the forefront of kitchen innovations.
- Modern or traditional, with a range of designs to choose from, there is a kitchen for everyone.
- To create your perfect kitchen, DM Design can advise you every step of the way.
- With over 100,000 designs, over 30 years in the business, we are innovators in kitchen design.
SUMMER SALE – Ending Soon
How Our Free Kitchen Design, Fitting and Installation Service Works
1. Contact us and let us know what your requirements are. This will be what we focus on during our kitchen planning in order to design a kitchen that works for you
2. We’ll gather the information and arrange a convenient time for one of our expert kitchen designers to visit your home
3. During the home visit, we’ll talk through your ideas and find out what you want out of your kitchen.
4. We’ll then measure your kitchen. Based on these measurements, we can identify the potential kitchen layout options that are available for the space you have
5. You’ll have the opportunity to take a look at our kitchen range samples to get an idea of how you can expect your new kitchen to look. You’ll also be able to choose from a variety of high-quality kitchen appliances
6. Once you’ve decided on the style of your kitchen and chosen any additions such as lighting, tiling, and cupboard handles, we can begin work on planning your kitchen in line with your requirements
7. Once you’re happy with the designs, you can then place your order and select a convenient date for your kitchen to be installed
8. Finally, on your chosen date, your new kitchen will be fitted by our skilled team