Fitted Bedroom Design Services
If you are considering buying a new fitted bedroom, then book a free bedroom design service with DM Design today. Booking a free home visit will allow our expert designers to gather all the information they need to plan your dream bedroom.
Our trained experts will visit your home and take all the necessary measurements, allowing your bedroom to be planned to an exact scale. Available space and potential layout options will also be determined when visiting your home.
Our team will then consult with you to determine what your dream bedroom will look like. This may be to maximise your space more efficiently, provide more adequate storage solutions or to effectively utilise an awkward space such as a loft room with sloping ceilings.
To find out more about our free bedroom design service, we’re always available to talk and offer design advice. Contact us today and one of our expert designers will get back to you as soon as possible. We also have design showrooms in Cumbernauld, Kirkcaldy and Aberdeen, so why not come along and see our stunning designs in person?
Why Choose Us?
- DM Design offer bespoke services for all of your bedroom requirements
- Our designs are at the forefront of bedroom innovations
- Modern or traditional, with a range of designs to choose from, there is a bedroom for everyone
- To create your perfect bedroom, DM Design can advise you every step of the way
- With over 100,000 designs and over 30 years in the business, we are innovators in bedroom design
SUMMER SALE – NOW ON
How Our Free Kitchen Design, Fitting and Installation Service Works
1. Contact us and let us know what your requirements are. This will be what we focus on during our bedroom planning in order to design a bedroom that works for you.
2. We’ll gather the information and arrange a convenient time for one of our expert bedroom designers to visit your home.
3. During the home visit, we’ll talk through your ideas and find out what you want out of your bedroom.
4. We’ll then measure your bedroom. Based on these measurements, we can identify the potential bedroom layout options that are available for the space you have.
5. You’ll have the opportunity to take a look at our bedroom range samples to get an idea of how you can expect your new bedroom to look. You’ll also be able to choose from a variety of high-quality bedroom appliances.
6. Once you’ve decided on the style of your bedroom and chosen any additions such as lighting, tiling, and cupboard handles, we can begin work on planning your bedroom in line with your requirements
7. Once you’re happy with the designs, you can then place your order and select a convenient date for your bedroom to be installed
8. Finally, on your chosen date, your new bedroom will be fitted by our skilled team.