Free Kitchen Design Service
Book a free design service with DM Design and let our expert kitchen designers establish a strategy for making your ideas a reality.
There’s more to buying a new fitted kitchen than just choosing appliances and units – it’s also about tailoring the kitchen to suit your needs and choosing a style that’s sure to impress. That’s why DM Design offers a free kitchen design service that’s simple and straightforward. Whether you want a homely kitchen for all the family to enjoy meals together, or a stylish space that’s perfect for hosting dinner parties, our expert kitchen designers are on hand to make your ideas a reality.
If you want to know more about our free kitchen design service, don’t hesitate to contact us. We operate across the UK so if you’d like to book an appointment with one of our kitchen design experts, we’re on hand to help no matter where you’re based. If you’d like to see our designs in person, we also have kitchen showrooms in Cumbernauld, Kirkcaldy, and Aberdeen.
WHY CHOOSE US?
DM Design offer bespoke services for all of your kitchen requirements.
Our designs are at the forefront of kitchen innovations.
Modern or traditional, with a range of designs to choose from, there is a kitchen for everyone.
To create your perfect kitchen, DM Design can advise you every step of the way
With over 100,000 designs, over 30 years in the business, we are innovators in kitchen design.
How Our Free Kitchen Design, Fitting and Installation Service Works
1. Contact us and let us know what your requirements are. This will be what we focus on during our kitchen planning in order to design a kitchen that works for you
2. We’ll gather the information and arrange a convenient time for one of our expert kitchen designers to visit your home
3. During the home visit, we’ll talk through your ideas and find out what you want out of your kitchen.
4. We’ll then measure your kitchen. Based on these measurements, we can identify the potential kitchen layout options that are available for the space you have
5. You’ll have the opportunity to take a look at our kitchen range samples to get an idea of how you can expect your new kitchen to look. You’ll also be able to choose from a variety of high-quality kitchen appliances
6. Once you’ve decided on the style of your kitchen and chosen any additions such as lighting, tiling, and cupboard handles, we can begin work on planning your kitchen in line with your requirements
7. Once you’re happy with the designs, you can then place your order and select a convenient date for your kitchen to be installed
8. Finally, on your chosen date, your new kitchen will be fitted by our skilled team