Bedroom Fitting & Installation Services
DM Design provides a complete bedroom fitting service, whereby our experts will take care of everything, including all of the complicated aspects of a bedroom installation.
By opting to use our bedroom fitting service, you can have peace of mind knowing that your bedroom will be installed to the highest possible standards by our fully qualified and professional tradesmen. Our complete fitting service will also allow you to relax, whilst our tradesmen take care of the whole installation procedure of your dream fitted bedroom with minimal disruption to you and your family.
Our expert installation team will manage every step of the installation process too. Whilst your bedroom is being installed, not only can you relax but you can also be rest assured that your home will be treated with a duty of care and respect — allowing you to enjoy our reliable bedroom fitting service.
Using our fitting service for your bedroom also reduces the need for customers to source their own tradesmen to carry out the work which could be time-consuming and costly. We will provide the tradesmen for every aspect of the installation and the whole process from start to finish will be taken care of.
Your bedroom will be fitted by fully qualified tradesmen with great care and attention. They will ensure your room will be back to normal as soon as the installation is completed.
STEP 1. BUILD SOLID TIMBER FRAME
We use 70mm x 22mm solid timber to build a frame for your furniture, ensuring rigidity and strength.
STEP 2. FIT BASE & INTERNALS
Your main shelf and base will be fitted, along with any internal shelves and haffit (divider) if required. All internals are co-ordinated.
STEP 3. FIT FACINGS
The colour coordinated facings will be fitted to the timber frame, making the frame a rigid 40mm combined thickness.
STEP 4. FIT DOORS TO FACINGS
Any internals such as hanging rails are then installed and your doors are fitted to the facings creating the finished furniture.
Other benefits of choosing DM Design include local UK coverage, which means that we have expert design teams operating throughout the whole of the UK. So, whether you’re based in one of the larger cities such as Glasgow, Edinburgh or Manchester, or a small town such as Cumbernauld or Twickenham, we have qualified designers available to pop round to your home at short notice or at a time that suits you. We also offer our installations at affordable prices to ensure you get the bedroom you want at a cost you can afford.
If you’ve purchased a fitted bedroom from DM Design and want the installation process taken care of from start to finish, please contact us to request a quote. One of our bedroom fitting experts will be in touch as soon as possible.
WHY CHOOSE US?
DM Design offer bespoke services for all of your bedroom requirements
Our designs are at the forefront of bedroom innovations
Modern or traditional, with a range of designs to choose from, there is a bedroom for everyone
To create your perfect bedroom, DM Design can advise you every step of the way
With over 100,000 designs and over 30 years in the business, we are innovators in bedroom design
How Our Free Bedroom Design, Fitting and Installation Service Works
1. Contact us and let us know what your requirements are. This will be what we focus on during our bedroom planning in order to design a bathroom that works for you
2. We’ll gather the information and arrange a convenient time for one of our expert bathroom designers to visit your home
3. During the home visit, we’ll talk through your ideas and find out what you want out of your bedroom
4. We’ll then measure your bedroom. Based on these measurements, we can identify the potential bedroom layout options that are available for the space you have
5. You’ll have the opportunity to take a look at our bedroom range samples to get an idea of how you can expect your new bedroom to look. You’ll also be able to choose from a variety of high-quality bedroom appliances
6. Once you’ve decided on the style of your bedroom and chosen any additions such as style, lighting, and cupboard handles, we can begin work on planning your bedroom in line with your requirements
7. Once you’re happy with the designs, you can then place your order and select a convenient date for your bedrooom to be installed
8. Finally, on your chosen date, your new bedroom will be fitted by our skilled team