Bathroom Fitting & Installation Services
Fitting a bathroom is a difficult job! If you’ve just purchased a new fitted bathroom, DM Design is pleased to offer a comprehensive bathroom fitting service to take care of the full installation on your behalf. Our professional bathroom fitting is a time-saving, efficient and cost-effective service that installs your bathroom suite to the highest standard and with the least amount of disruption to you and your family.
Using our team of professional tradesmen ensures continuity with your design and you can be safe in the knowledge that all aspects of your fitted bathroom, no matter how complicated, are being taken care of.
If you’ve purchased a fitted bathroom from DM Design and want the installation process taken care of from start to finish, please contact us to request a quote. One of our bathroom fitting experts will be in touch as soon as possible.
WHY CHOOSE US?
Our team of fully qualified professional tradesmen cover every aspect of installation including plumbing, plastering and flooring, so there’s no need to source multiple tradesmen.
Work is completed in a timely fashion with minimal amount of disruption, so your bathroom is ready to use as soon as possible.
We regularly liaise with our bathroom design team to ensure that the exact specifications of your design are met and any issues can be resolved immediately
We remove your old bathroom suite and dispose of all debris, leaving you with no mess and a stunning new bathroom!
HOW OUR FREE BATHROOM DESIGN, FITTING AND INSTALLATION SERVICE WORKS
1. Contact us and let us know what your requirements are. This will be what we focus on during our bathroom planning in order to design a bathroom that works for you
2. We’ll gather the information and arrange a convenient time for one of our expert bathroom designers to visit your home
3. During the home visit, we’ll talk through your ideas and find out what you want out of your bathroom.
4. We’ll then measure your bathroom. Based on these measurements, we can identify the potential bathroom layout options that are available for the space you have
5. You’ll have the opportunity to take a look at our bathroom range samples to get an idea of how you can expect your new bathroom to look. You’ll also be able to choose from a variety of high-quality bathroom appliances
6. Once you’ve decided on the style of your bathroom and chosen any additions such as lighting, tiling, and cupboard handles, we can begin work on planning your bathroom in line with your requirements
7. Once you’re happy with the designs, you can then place your order and select a convenient date for your bathroom to be installed
8. Finally, on your chosen date, your new bathroom will be fitted by our skilled team